Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Staying strong, in the unknown

I am staying strong despite how complicated and tangled up my emotions are right now. I am being as patient as I can be for someone in love and with no knowledge about what is going on or what will happen or what they are thinking. I don't know my future and I can't be sure of anything anymore until someone tells me what the truth is. I don't cry at all anymore, I just feel waves of speculation, doubt and helplessness overwhelm me and I try to block it out with my mantra that I am a strong woman, I love fully and will get through this time in my life with grace and my head held high and I will be happy, no matter the outcome, because I am a strong woman, I love fully and will get through this time in my life with grace and my head held high and I will be happy, no matter the outcome...

God has a plan you you and for me. I am waiting on you to show me that path, or not.
I've seen the path you're eyes wander down, and I wanna come too. Please let me.

You probably will never read this or any of my previous blogs, and if you do don't take them all the wrong way. I am not trying to pressure you into anything by writing out all my feelings in these last few blogs, I just have no where else to express what I'm thinking and feeling. If you have a problem with it all, don't read it, but this is my last one about you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment