Sunday, June 21, 2009

Good day for a picnic

too bad I don't have a picnic basket...or someone to go with.

It is really beautiful today though, kinda want to take advantage of it. I am inside right now doing some crafty things with my new 3 panel changing screen and some ribbon I bought yesterday, hopefully it will turn out the way I pictured it in my head.

Later I will go for a bike ride and then shower and relax. Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow but you know what? that's OK because I won't be there forever. I keep trying to tell myself that in hopes it will make me feel better. It works, sometimes.

Next Sunday is the Bridging the Gap Motorcycle Event that I am attending. Me and 200 plus riders are going to leave from Dynamic to ride to Garfield and 18 mine to The Box for an all day awesome bike festival with games and food and beer. I can't wait.

My week is so busy, I'm so excited to have lots of things to do to keep my mind off other stuff for the time being. Its hard being patient even if it's for someone you love, but I am trying and I think I'm succeeding. Tomorrow I am giving my first teacher and now 2nd employer a massage as part of finishing my schooling and that is at 6pm. I'm nervous a bit, but at the same time we're doing it at my house in my spa and so I think it will really impress her and if I do a good enough job she might give me more work in her spa.

Tuesday straight after work me and Lori are driving out to Lansing to go to Plushgun(omg so happy) and we will be back around 11 or before, just in time for me to go to bed lol. Wednesday I have class where I am learning how to do Chair Massage and also learning some business stuff, although I'm reading this awesome book from the Library right now that is helping me with that too. After that I think I might go to Carlo's house and get some work done on myself. I need it, I'm sore from doing everybody else and not having anything done for me. Thursday I think I am going to go see Transformers as a treat to myself and then Friday I am giving Deanna a Therapeutic Massage which I thought I was supposed to do last week but she had me down for this Friday instead, whatever. Saturday I'm not sure what I'm going to do but I think I will have at least 2 massages to do sometime that day. I hope at least. I need money!! Tuition is due the next Tuesday and I might not have enough! I sold 4 gift certificates this week and I should probably get a little tip from each of those so that will help a tiny bit. I have a bunch of stuff in my garage I was saving for someone, wish they would come get it and pay me already ;P

Sunday is the awesome motorcycle event and that will be all day most likely. Then Monday I start it all over again only the next day is the 30th and that means I graduate!!!
That night Deanna is taking me out to dinner with Jessica to Cafe Habana even though she probably won't appreciate it like Deanna and I will cuz shes a picky "American eater" fries and hamburgers and fast food is all she eats it seems. Yuk.

well gotta go get food in my belly and then get back to my craft project.

Hope every ones week goes fabulously and that they keep busy and productive.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment