Saturday, June 20, 2009

One of those days

my mom and dad just left for my sisters up north and before she left she had to just completely crush my blooming good mood because I honestly believe she finds it annoying to see me happy.

so as soon as she left I opened all the doors and windows because the airs on and I know the last thing she will want is to come home to a semi sticky feeling house. ha. that's how lame I am nowadays I guess, I can only retaliate with stuff like that because I really don't care enough about anything anymore to really bother. at least not with people who don't add good things to my life and make it richer, like my mom. and some other people.

I had a dream last night where a person in my life saved me from some kind of crazy robot things that were taking over the world. I didn't expect them to show up in anymore of my dreams and it was sort of...different. Especially since in my dream they seemed to care so much about me. Which is a far cry from real life.

but anyway, I woke up this morning kinda blah but I'm in a good mood now despite everything that has been going on in my life, and I even slept in until 9am!!! That's huge for me.

Don't know what today will hold, but I am ready for anything. Anything. I thought recently that I might have lost most of my hope in humanity, but I haven't yet...Something will renew it, someday. I just have to be patient, even more then I am now.

Mood=strange, sad and lonely. but not heartbroken.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment