Saturday, June 20, 2009

I can't wait...

I cannot wait until Tuesday.

Lorraine and I are going to Lansing to see Plushgun together live. Its been a few years coming and its finally time for us to go see them. They are a NYC based group, kinda small, mostly electronica and awesomely wonderful. We first heard about them from an online web show we were addicted to called We Need Girlfriends and they were the ones playing the awesome theme song.

We have followed them ever since and they hardly ever left the state but they are finally going on a small tour and they will be at a bar on Michigan State's campus Tuesday night. So fucking excited I'm grinning like an idiot right now. I don't even have to miss work for this thing, w00t!

If there's one thing other then massage that I'm passionate about its music. Music gets me through so many things, tough spots in my life, and rough patches...there's always a song out there that can describe just the way I feel or just what I'm thinking, and singing it or listening to it can make me feel like I've just released something and its no longer weighing me down. I feel better, almost lighter, and then I remember to look for the good stuff in life, not the negative, and to be patient and good things will come to me because I am a good person. I am a catch, I'm beautiful and I love with all my heart. Who wouldn't want to be a part of that? Music reminds me of all that, all the good stuff about me, it put me in such a good mood. I don't know what I would do without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment