Saturday, July 18, 2009

Long Boarding

I have become friends with the owner of Pigeon skate shop and him and I are going to be doing some long boarding today. He hooked me up with some ceramic barrings, really awesome wide yellow wheels and some Revenge Trucks. They have an external locking mechanism that allows for super tight turns with no need for riser pads resulting in a full circle on a board in less than 8 feet, all with no wheel bite! I am excited, I tried it out yesterday and it was awesome, I haven't turned that good in a while. I just need to trust my board more that I won't fall off when I carve.

So I have to give a massage at 2:30 with Jessica and then afterward I am calling Derek and we're going to go to the spillway at metro parkway and then we're going on the trails from there. I can't wait, I think its gonna be a lot of fun to finally long board with another person instead of alone. I have been practicing in parking lots when I can but it will be nice to see someone else's style so I can learn more about how to long board.


No comments:

Post a Comment