Thursday, July 9, 2009

Laid off...

So my boss pulled me into the conference room this morning and talked to me about my impending lay off, he says that my last day is next Friday. I am happy because this means that I can now concentrate on my business but not happy because now I won't have a dependable income.

I have been through worse in my life, I'm sure I can get through this with no problem, but I am finding it hard to get all the info straight on what I need to do and how I need to do it to begin collecting unemployment. I have questions that I can't find answers to on the MI unemployment website and I tried calling the office today only to be put on hole for almost 45 minutes and I had to hang up because I had to go get lunch.

So now I don't know if I can file a claim since I'm not unemployed yet, and there's no one that can tell me.

I hate this state. I'm moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment