Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm on a boat!!

Last night I went on a boat for the first time in my life. It was really fun and the guy I was with taught me how to fish. I caught something too but it was only something small. I have some pictures of me on the boat...see below
The water was a bit choppy and I felt sick for a few minutes but then after I started to fish I felt fine! I really like boats now. I didn't go swimming because I had my new bikini on and I didn't know how I felt yet about being that naked in public but I did dip my fee tin the water from the back deck of the boat.

I was so tired too at the end of the day! Whew! I didn't even realize that boating and being out in the sun like that would tire me out so much, plus I had about a 45 minute drive home ahead of me so the idea of that really made my mind tired. All in all I had a lot of fun and I can't wait to do it again soon, and next time I'm going to catch a big fish not just a small one!

I just finished putting my claim in for unemployment and so far so good. I have about 10 days before I need to call MARVIN for the first time and in the meantime I am going to working my ass off doing massage! I made like 6 appointments today alone for this weekend and then I have 5 or 6 other people who are interested and are just waiting on me to tell them my new hours and my rates, which I just gave them not long ago, so hopefully I can make a good amount of money to pay my bills in advance AND to pay for all my stuff in Chicago, which really will just be food and a ticket to get there.

So far my last day here has been good. I have almost everything cleaned out and off of my desk, I have my book that I'm going to spend the rest of my afternoon reading, and our accountant took me out to lunch since its my last day, that was nice of him. I think this place is great to work for, I just wish there was actual work for me to do that's all. So long OBARA Corp.! It was nice knowing you.


No comments:

Post a Comment