Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fan Fricken Tastic

I just saw this on Instructables.com, kinda wish I could have used it, or maybe someone else could have used it...


It actually helped me a lot to read it, I was surprised. I know that during the break up with Dustin he didn't really do many of the things that he could have to make things easier on him, or me and its probably because of that fact, that my self confidence is at an all time low. Fortunately because I'm not a weak minded fool of a woman I have had my sad moments and teary eyes and I am now on my way to bigger and better things. Kinda bummed that he felt he couldn't trust me, and felt like he had to lie to me about what he was feeling...I wish I would have just known what he was thinking when I first asked him and than we could have just moved on and not had any broken feelings about it. Maybe then we would still be friends.

Lesson learned, for me at least...hopefully for him too so he doesn't do this to another unsuspecting girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment