Friday, April 3, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

So its another boring Friday at work. I have nothing to do and I'm almost falling asleep at my desk. I decided it would be a perfect time to update my blog.

Made dinner for the boy last night, I think it turned out well. I wish the couscous wasn't so dry and that it was actually hot by the time we sat down to eat, but I can't always get what I want. 
After dinner at my house we drove to his place and got our bikes out and then went for a really nice bike ride at Metro beach and all along the trails there that are right on the water. It was a bit cold but I have the hoodie that Dustin gave to me and I made sure to put my hood up. We must have rode for about 6 miles at least. He said from his house to the beach was about 3 miles and we went there and then around the beach trails and then back to his place so I'm thinking it was at least 7 or 7 miles. Pretty good for my first ride of the year. My legs are a bit sore but I am walking normal ha ha so that good. And my butt hurts because my seat isn't big enough, but that's normal.

Starting next week I'm going to be "part-time" at my work, which really is just me going down to 35 hours a week instead of 40. I got a nice little check for the rest of my vacation days that I earned but will not be using and I'm using that to pay a good portion of my school tuition this month. Hopefully I can pay that off quickly enough. Then I can start saving my money to pay off my credit card and maybe then I can get my credit score repaired. I haven't even checked it recently because I'm afraid of what it might be. I'm very tempted to just cut up my cards after I finally pay them off...or at the very least, just hide them so their out of my site. 

It started raining last night at around 9 or 10 and basically hasn't stopped. I don't mind the rain as much when its warm, but this colder rain plus wind is not cool. I kind of want to go home and just sleep today. Its not like they need me here. and Its not like I have anything else to do. Why not? Next week I will be part time anyhow. Its not as if I can't leave early, what are they going to do, fire me? The company is going down the drain anyway. Sure maybe there will be a miraculous turnaround in our economy and people will start buying cars left and right, sure maybe I will need to go back to full time because there's just so much work that I'm going to need more time everyday to do it! Its doubtful though. Highly doubtful. Yeah, I'm going home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment