Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Lots of new things have happened since I last wrote, but I won't go into all the details. Just a few small updates...

School is doing well but I'm finding that I'm not liking my new teacher for the second part of the program. She is way too new age for me and is forcing us to do all sorts of things that are not medically necessary for good massage. Like doing Thai Chi before every massage, and learning about chakras and meditating. Definitely not my thing. Plus she talks way too much about nothing important. Other then her, class is going good.

Today is Easter Sunday and I am spending time with Dustin and then we're going out to eat dinner with my family later. I had Friday off and got to spend the day with him and we went to the Ford Mansion to take a tour as it is now a museum. Fun times were had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment