Thursday, May 7, 2009

Life is such a fickel thing

So, last night on the news they were talking about some guy that held up traffic for 9 hours on the Van Dyke expressway bridge over 696, he was threatening to jump and they spent 9 hours talking him down when they should have just pushed the poos sap off the bridge after 3. Anyway...apparently Debbie who I work with, saw Michael, my ex on the news last night at a gas station talking about it ha ha. I guess they liked him so much they interviewed him for like 10 minutes! I was thinking about him last night too because He lives over near there and because of the whole thing and I thought to myself, "LOL I hope you have to sit and wait in traffic for 7 hours too, you prick" and low and behold, he did :) Debbie recognized his retarded beard and his little black Jetta so she mentioned it to me this morning at work. She also said Dustin was definitely cuter ;) tee hee

I am so excited to be going to Chicago with Dustin in 9 days. This is going to be my first real trip with someone. I just can't believe how far I've come. I think I'm actually in a real functioning relationship for the first time, and I like it. We both make mistakes sometimes, but for the most part we love each other and I think we work well together. There's a certain amount of sarcasm and joking around that lightens moods when we're feeling kinda crabby too and that, in my opinion, keeps us from actually fighting. 

We came pretty close a few days ago to a real fight though, he was being a crab and that in turn made me bitchy and I lashed out and then he told me to go home (not sure if he was joking or not but at that point I was not in the mood to stick around anyway) and I went and got my purse and then got into my car and as I was pulling out of his driveway he came around the side of the house to stop me. At that point I felt so sick of even kind of fighting with him in the first place that I almost cried. The great Breanne-shed-no-tears almost cried. I just felt so awful and sick, I would have done or said anything to make it better. I hate fighting with people, but especially people I love. 

We talked for a minute, he made a joke but I can't remember what and I pulled back into the driveway and we went for a bike ride. I apologized later for being a bitch but he never really responded. He isn't very talkative when the subject is about love or working out disagreements, so I didn't look into it much. That's just him being a guy lol.
At least he tells me he loves me ha ha. That's all I care about :)


No comments:

Post a Comment