Friday, May 8, 2009

What a beautiful day

Its amazing to me that today can be so warm and sunny out when just last week it was cold and rainy and windy. Hell, even a few weeks ago there was frost on the ground. That's one thing I really despise about Michigan is the change in weather sometimes in an instant. You can hardly plan a day at the beach or a picnic at the park unless your in the dead of summer where you would have a better chance at the weather staying consistent. Try to plan something in the spring and you might die of hypothermia. 

In any case, the weather today seems wonderful, until it rains of course, but hopefully that won't be until later tonight after I have enjoyed the sun for a bit. I don't know what my plans are today but boy would I like to go for a walk or a bike ride. I need to stretch my legs and my ankle. My left ankle is doing better. in fact its pretty much back to 100%. Once I stopped babying it, it started to heal and feel better. Yay for me. I really hated limping around at work lol.

In other news, I had a lovely night last night. I made myself some food to take to work with me today, and then me and my mom and dad ordered out some Chinese from a new place a mile from our house that was awesomely good. Like whoa. They had Crab Rangoon that blew any and all other Crab Rangoon I've had out of the water. Then I went for a short walk with Lorraine and when I came home I watched a chick flick that I had rented the day before. All in all it was a nice relaxing evening and I like that sometimes. I like to party too, don't get my wrong ha ha, but its nice not to have anything to do but chill.

Technically my trip to Chicago starts next Friday!!!! Dustin is coming over to spend the night that night and then early Saturday morning my dad is taking us to the train station in Royal Oak where our train leaves the station at 7am and then our fun will begin!! 
3 nights with Dustin all to myself. I think this will be a good test for us. If we don't feel like killing each other by Tuesday night, then we're good ;)

Gots to go now, things to clean here at work, and no one is gonna do it but me, le sigh.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment