Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm back!

Ran out of money but boy did I have fun doing it ha ha!!

I went to so many amazing places! I went to a jazz club that was owned by Al Capone before he went to prison and it is called Green Mill.

The picture is from our table up in front which were were so lucky to snap up just in time before the place got super packed and that's the band, they were called Saber tooth and their setting up their stuff. This place didn't close until 5am! Luke and I left around 4:30 and got back to the apt. around 5 so needless to say we didn't get much sleep that...morning ha ha.

I am so glad to be back, I have so much work to do! I've been making good money with the massage thing and I want to do more promoting this week for my business. Really looking forward to it.

Planning my 25th birthday! I know its early but come on! I have like 3 parties to plan lol. I never do things small ya know? I love over the top, especially if it is my birthday. I have a bunch of great ideas, I can't just choose one so I'm doing them all!

There's 3 or 4 weekends of things to do in October so I want them all!! First I want to take a few girlfriends on a roadtrip to Chicago and party for a weekend, then when we get back I want to throw a huge party at a nearby bar for EVERYONE I know, then the following weekend I want to buy tickets for all my friends to go see Theatre Bizarre in Detroit on October 24th, the next weekend is Halloween, my favorite holiday of all time and I want to throw a costume party at someones house, don't know who yet lol.

It's good to be home, but I miss the constant partying in Chicago. I went to after parties, and after parties to the after parties. I met a bunch of bands that were at Lolla and I actually had a blast dressing up and going out every night until 5am. I never realized until my trip but I am sort of a party girl. Interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment